Katekyo Hitman Reborn Battle!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Battle!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome our new member, https://khrb.darkbb.com/u143!
If you want our community to grow please visit THIS ..

KHR Games...

Go down 
+5
Sesshōmaru
VongolaNinja
Hibari
Death
TaKeShi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TaKeShi
Arcobaleno
TaKeShi

KHR Games... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:20 am

How did you unlock Fran?
And other Support Characters?

Can u give me the Codes?
Back to top Go down
https://khrb.darkbb.com
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]
Student
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:34 am

Its OKay.. i too maybe... next year i will take my IMPORTANT exam... so maybe rarely on... however thanks for the save file.. wish me luck on my exam... Smile
Back to top Go down
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]
Student
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:52 am

BTW... if you wanted to unlock suited Tsuna, you can enter this character codes at the character unlock system... Belphegor, Fran, Chrome, Dino, Gokudera, Levi ... you just click at their face one after onother according to the arrangement i gave.. and you will get suited Tsuna...
Back to top Go down
TaKeShi
Arcobaleno
TaKeShi

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm

~Tnx

Maybe you have other codes that you know
Can you post it?
Back to top Go down
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]
Student
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Well.. this all that i got...
Unlock character: Kikyou :- Tsuna, Mukuro, Chrome, Yamamoto, Xanxus, Ryohei
Unlock character: Suit Tsuna :- Belphegor, Fran, Chrome, Dino, Gokudera, Levi
Unlock character: True Byakuran :- Gokudera, Belphegor, Squalo, Reborn, Levi, Chrome
Unlock character: Vongola Primo :- Ryohei, Reborn, Squalo, Dino, Hibari, Lussuria
Unlock characters: 4 Funeral Wreaths :- Hibari, Belphegor, Lambo, Ryohei, Gokudera, Mukuro
Unlock tutor: 10 Years Later Mukuro :- Reborn, Hibari, Mukuro, Squalo, Levi, Gokudera
Unlock tutor: Kawahira :- Levi, Lussuria, Gokudera, Fran, Chrome, Squalo
Unlock tutors: Daisy and GHOST :- Chrome, Belphegor, Squalo, Dino, Reborn, Fran

AND.. BTW Vongola Ninja... Can you teach me how to play Ore Ga Boss...
Back to top Go down
TaKeShi
Arcobaleno
TaKeShi

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 am

Tnx Nebbia
Back to top Go down
VongolaNinja
Student
VongolaNinja

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:14 am

@ V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]
Sure, I can teach you how to play Ore Ga Boss, Click on the first Spoiler
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VongolaNinja
Student
VongolaNinja

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 am

Sorry for double posting, but TeKeShi, you can unlock the characters and suports by codes, but you can also unlock them by completing the first story, you just need to choose the another character at the point when they ask you to choose two, you can check if you had chosen the character by pressing Y at the menu where you choose the chapter of the story mode, if there is a ! at there, it means there is something to unlock, its troublesome to play some of the story again, but I think its just part of the fun of the game, of course, you can unlock them by using codes, and for Fran, You just need to choose Fran at the first chapter, when they ask you to choose between Bel and Fran to fight
Back to top Go down
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]
Student
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 am

Can you tell me how to recruit lambo??
Back to top Go down
VongolaNinja
Student
VongolaNinja

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:49 am

Erm, I don't think they can be recuit, I mean for Lambo and Ipin, you can only recuit the adult form of them
Back to top Go down
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]
Student
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 am

oo... Then can you tell me how to recruit people????..
Back to top Go down
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]
Student
V0nG0LA[NeBBiA]

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:04 am

Sorry for double posting but i want to ask.. Ninja, can you list all characters that can be recruit and how and when to recruit them.. thx..
Back to top Go down
Tsuna234
Hitman
Tsuna234

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:06 am

i dont mind if you double post but please use edit cause double posting is annoying <.<
Back to top Go down
TaKeShi
Arcobaleno
TaKeShi

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:20 am

Boss
Kindly read the new thread in Vongola Hq

And the Boss is right
There is a Edit button
Back to top Go down
VongolaNinja
Student
VongolaNinja

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:15 am

Sorry about that, but sometimes, the infomation that we are trying to deliver, is too long, so I have to break them up into two parts, I will take note of that in the future, and VOnGOLA[NeBBiA], if I were to do so, it will be sort of like a FAQ/walkthrough, which I plan to make one for some reborns games, since there are no such walkthroughs avaliable now, but it will take quite a long time to make one, and I had sort of gave up on it, just ask me the questions here, and I will be more than likely to help, so for now, just tell me the character you want me to recuit, and I will try and remember where I got them, and inform you, basically, the characters appear at different place at different time, and some do not exist, thankyou for your undivided attention =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KHR Games...   KHR Games... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KHR Games...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katekyo Hitman Reborn Battle! :: KHRB Section :: KHR Talk-
Jump to: